Tuesday, December 21, 2010

colloquium

Blogging......am new to this word...never read any earlier....neither had any idea about it. But just a couple of hours back i was chatting with my friends and was just passing my time like as the earlier routine...and from nowhere one of my friend suggested me to write a blog.....my reaction was blog...ughhh.......but then suddenly something strike in my mind...i said to myself why not a " Blog".....i thought in our respective lives we seldom come across with such people who transparently understand our thoughts....maybe i can say this is my case. So i decided to make one with a hope that i can convey my feelings, my thoughts, my emotions....with those who understand what does it takes to pen down your thoughts. I, agree that we all are strangers here...but still there is a fear that people will come to know about your real being......but YES this time i want people to know me......and similarly i want to know them as well and share their feelings.   

                             Hope to see all of you next time as soon as possible. Till  than take care of yourself.

3 comments:

  1. BTW who is that gentleman who gave u such a nice idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fear is naturally correct, giving information to strangers is not always safe.

    any way very nice diary entry.

    ReplyDelete